[NFBCS] Zoom and bluetooth speaker

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Nov 11 14:21:05 UTC 2023

I'm listening to a Zoom meeting, and I'd like to listen to it on my
Bluetooth speaker, which is louder than my wired speaker.  I still have the
wired speaker attached, but I don't think that matters.

The Zoom audio is still coming through my wired speaker, and only Jaws is
coming through the Bluetooth.  I have tried the thing in Jaws to change the
sound balance, but that doesn't fix my problem.

Is there a way to make the Zoom audio come through the Bluetooth?

Tracy