[NFBCS] JAWS Keeps Locking Up with Spellcheck before Send in Outlook

Charles Vanek charles.vanek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:54:33 UTC 2023

I experience this occurrence from time to time after heavy Outlook utilization and lengthy messages typically with a lot of images/links/etc.
I do know that when it happens if I press escape to get the message Outlook hasn’t completed checking your spelling, in about 5-8 seconds the JAWS speech returns and I can continue the message send if I don’t care about the spelling much or know that the spelling error was just technical commands which are accurate.

It’s annoying true, but is how I’ve worked around it.

I’m curious if anyone has disabled the AiSquared Add-ins in Outlook? These might not be on JAWS only since they are AiSquared they might be only for Fusion with Jaws.

Best,
Charles