[NFBCS] Embosser that can use single sheets

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sun Sep 3 17:35:23 UTC 2023

Tracy, the ViewPlus Delta is a single sheet feed embosser priced at somewhere near $4000. But if you can use letter size paper, the ViewPlus EmBraille is a
Letter size single-sided tractor feed embosser with a manual single sheet feeder that works quite well. And it is a whole lot less expensive. $1995 from ViewPlus, but you might check with Irie-AT if you can get by without the software that ViewPlus bundles with its printers. The Irie BrailleBuddy is the same embosser and of course does include its printer driver but not TSS.
Contact me off-list for more info.
john.gardner at viewplus.com<mailto:john.gardner at viewplus.com>