[NFBCS] Embosser that can use single sheets

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun Sep 3 17:52:57 UTC 2023

I don't remember this one being able to use non-tractor paper efficiently, but I could part with an old,
rarely used for many years, but recently proven functional Romeo RB-20. I just haven't said much about it
because I have not been anxious to undertake shipment of it, and I have not known anyone local to me
(near Arlington VA) who might want it. I even still have its braille user's manual I think.