[NFBCS] Embosser that can use single sheets

Beth Fogle-Hatch beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 18:35:53 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,

I understand; the price of some Braille printers, we could buy two or three
computers. My wife uses our printer for her business, and I use mine for
telework and we hope the embosser lasts for several years.

Here in Maryland, one benefit is  we'll be able to get the assistive
technology deduction for next year's taxes, we got the printer earlier this
year.

Obviously, some of these printers are way out of the budget for many people.
This is the first printer I've ever purchased myself without assistance from
an agency so I hope I don't have to buy another for many years.

Best

Beth