[NFBCS] IOS 17 rolling out tomorrow

mmines1 maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Sep 20 17:25:03 UTC 2023

Hi  Brian, please  contact me  off  list regarding this  issue, NFDB might be asking you, to explain iOS 17 problems at  the  next public DeafBlind division meeting on Oct 7 2023.

Maurice Mines, President

National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division

Email: mmines at mauricemines.org

Website: www.nfb.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>

Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division

of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and

friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day

we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.