[NFBCS] Purchasing Office For Another Person?

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Sat Apr 6 17:48:24 UTC 2024

If it were me, I'd send them the money and then assist them with setup to the degree necessary. If both of you have
access to Zell through banks with checking accounts, this should be pretty straight forward. Otherwise, you could use
something like privacy.com to generate a single-use credit card number with an appropriate limit.

Chris