[NFBCS] Purchasing Office For Another Person?

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:16:47 UTC 2024

Hi Jim,
Consider that there is the Microsoft 365 subscription products always
running the latest suite and with online storage. The Family edition is
$99/yr. These subscriptions don't have keys and are tied to an account
because they will run out after 1 year.  To gift one of these Microsoft has
their branded gift card at
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-gift-card-digital-code/CFQ7TTC0K
61W/0012?icid=gift-card-page_R1_CP2_MicrosoftGC_01032024&activetab=pivot:ove
rviewtab

Next there's the standalone purchase of Office which is a lifetime on the
version purchased with minor updates to that version.  Those will last
perpetually but lack all the cloud features of the subscription service.

For whomever you are purchasing for the gift card at $100 basically gives
them the year, then either cancel, you gift them again or they pay on their
credit card.

Best,
Charles