[NFBCS] opening a PDF document in Windows using a browser like Edge rather than Adobe Acrobat

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Thu Apr 18 23:30:01 UTC 2024

I just installed Adobe on my new office laptop recently, and I had the same experience you did. Once I got all of my accessibility settings correct, and I think there was also a banner letting me know about Adobe cloud that I needed to get rid of, it's been working just fine. All of that just to say I agree with Curtis.

Another option to Adobe that gets a lot of praise from other blind users is Foxit PDF Reader. I have it on my system, and I tried it more than a few times. I can't recall why I switched back to Adobe as my default, but it was definitely a viable option.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA