[NFBCS] New Site for iOS Accessibility Updates?

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 8 17:12:55 UTC 2024

I received the following from the leader of the NJ Tech group:

I got this info from 2 different sources and have already signed up.

If interested, here is the info for you

Mike Capelle created a new list to replace the old Applevis Website.  To

sign up for the Email list, send a blank email to:

applevisdiscuss+subscribe at groups.io
<mailto:applevisdiscuss+subscribe at groups.io>