[NFBCS] New Site for iOS Accessibility Updates?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:04:52 UTC 2024

There's an active group, ViPhone, on Google Groups that's been around for a
while and has some good subscribers on it. An email won't be quite as good
as a website, but I've found the list to be helpful to users of all skill
levels. They have a sister list for Mac OSX, but if interested, I'd have to
go research their information.

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission