[NFBCS] Getting Accessible Bingo Game to Work

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:59:22 UTC 2024

Really old  rpc and other tools are way out of date.

It uses firebase which I am not familiar with .

I first tried by deleting the package-lock file and performing an update..
Errors abound.

Then npm I -force

Next recloned.

Just did npm install  // boy did it complain..

Tried npm run build  //

Apparently I need an react-script preprocessor, perhaps a firebase thing or
the old way react was bundled.

Either way too complicated and is not a quick fix.

Typically the package.json file is your project settings and your script
options are at the bottom of this file.

Npm run build  // will build it.

Npm run start // will bring up the server.

Good luck.

Sorry I could not help.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>