[NFBCS] Tape Tutorials for older Access Technology

Ameer Armaly ameer.armaly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 21:38:47 UTC 2024

Hi All,

My name is Ameer Armaly and I am a blind software engineer. I've
recently resurrected an old hobby: reading about older access technology
from the 90s and earlier. I was drawn to NFBNet's trove of older
documentation, newsletters  and even executables. I thought this might be a
good place to ask: does anyone have any tape tutorials from this era that
they would be willing to part with? For instance JAWS for Windows 3.0 or
earlier, JAWS for DOS, the "talk me through" tutorials for different dos
applications. My goal is to digitize and make this material available as a
bit of primary history. If anyone has any leads I would certainly
appreciate it.

Ameer