[NFBCS] Fitness app

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:07:43 UTC 2024

I am looking to purchase an elliptical and was wondering about accessible
apps.  Similar to erggdata app for concept2 devices.  They have a skyer and
no elliptical.

If there is no accessible app, is there an open source ftms (Fitness
Bluetooth standard) that I could modify/update to make it a good accessible
app?

I like occasional updates on speed, cadence, power, distance, time, etc..

I have ergg data setup up for 20 seconds with only key items.  I also can
touch the screen and get a current update for that item.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>