[NFBCS] JAWS and Protected View

Beth Fogle-Hatch beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:14:15 UTC 2024

Hi Joe,

This sounds thoroughly frustrating.

I am subscribed to Microsoft 365 family subscription. I think you may
have a permissions or administrative issue, nothing you've done but
somehow perhaps something was changed during an update.

I made a test document in Word and typed in a few lines and pressed caps
lock and t, I have a laptop so I use that instead of insert for the JAWS
modifier. The title of my document was read then the word Print. I
changed the document view to draft, and the title read with Draft at the
end.

I am using Windows 11, JAWS 2024, and the latest version of Office 365.

I will try saving a Word doc to PDF to determine if I get any errors.

Best

Beth