[NFBCS] ASP.net Nuke

Ryan Stevens rysteve at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 17:47:51 UTC 2024

Hello,

Has anyone here worked with websites created in ASP.net Nuke, either as a
user or as a developer? I need to know how accessible using such a website
is, and more importantly how accessible modifying one is. My company is in
the process of redoing our site, and my manager and I are ASP.net coders, so
we've been looking for third party designers to do the full site. We would
then make any updates down the road ourselves. The most recent person uses
Nuke, so I need to know if we would be able to make such updates.

Thank you,

Ryan Stevens