[NFBCS] Removing Old Work Account From Office

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 20:59:22 UTC 2024

This is what’s galling. I’ve removed the account that way already. I’d
contacted the Accessibility Desk, had the ticket escalated, and still no
luck. The only cold comfort is that Googling the issue tells me there are
others experiencing the same, but misery only loves company for so long.
LOL. I’m telling you, these things only began happening after my
subscription to 365, but I don’t know that the alternative is any better.

Thanks guys for giving it a shot,

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission