[NFBCS] ASP.net Nuke

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Feb 11 21:17:41 UTC 2024

Only thing worth adding is that VS has been accessible since like 2003
at least which is when I started using it.

vSCode works great with Typescript, it's what I use daily. It's also
incredibly easy to remotely edit code, which is nice because all of our
work is done on Mac and the day I have to use Voiceover for code editing
will be the day you find me in a corner talking to goblins and elves.