[NFBCS] Blast from the past

Sahar Husseini saharhusseini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:17:30 UTC 2024

ROFL, WOW! That brings back memories. I still have my T1200 laptop with
Flipper on it. I loved Flipper. Why do I still have my old Toshiba? I have
no idea! I wonder if I can still turn it on. I think it was about ten years
ago when I did. The hard drive is 20MB.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
Sahar's Beaded Creations
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan