[NFBCS] Pearson VUE Testing Acomodations for the ISC2 Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP) Exam

Harry Staley hstaley at nfbtx.org
Sun Jan 21 20:09:03 UTC 2024

Pearson VUE is the exclusive exam provider for a lot of IT and other professional certification exams from ISC2, CompTIA, and others. This also includes the CNAB 20 which is an entrance exam for the NSA, and the Foreign Service Officer Test for the Department of State, Home appraisal exams, real estate exams and the like. Please see the attached list of certifications and licenses that Pearson VUE a proctor for.

https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/A-to-Z-program-list.aspx

These credentials can be a major determining factor whether or not we are qualified for numerous jobs over and above our educational qualifications. This can limit our ability to get a phone screen let alone a face to face interview.