[NFBCS] Regarding Braile Embossers

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:03:07 UTC 2024

I purchased the Irie Braille embosser $1,600 as a Christmas present to
myself.

It works great. I was hoping to use it as a label maker as well.

The guide only goes as narrow as 3 inches. And accepts rolls as well as
paper sheets.

Cannot find clear rolls at 3 inches wide though.

Trying to line it up with that 1" label across a sheet is impossible and
wastes paper.

I hope to print landscape and on clear labels/stickers 3" wide.

Far as all other print jobs it works I am using the free Tiger software that
comes with it. Comes with a Word plugin.

Do not invest extra in the air buddy system.  It is a simple USB wi fi hub.
You can get cheaper locally and more versatile.

Also ordered direct from company, unfortunately no discount, but they were
quite nice and helped with setup.

Amazon offers a 60 day return and shipping RMA's, but I had no problems.
Just mentioning it.

It is noisy, but I do not print out that often.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>