[NFBCS] O.T.: Permanently Disable Artificial Intelligence Process on Windows 10

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 22:56:37 UTC 2024

            There might be something behind the Gmail part, although I cannot say what. With my Comcast account, messages go out immediately, but Gmail often does not send—and then there is the “Unsent messages, close or stay open” thing. Also, Gmail messages take forever to show up in sent—I don’t have Outlook immediately put copies in the Sent folder because I ultimately end up with two copies if I do that.