[NFBCS] Strange Issue with Desktop Icon Rename

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:29:55 UTC 2024

Hello:

Do not press Enter after naming the new object. Just navigate back to the Desktop and you will see it there without the original object being altered.

Alternatively, instead of manipulating directly from the Desktop, open the Run dialog with WINDOWS+R, type desktop, and press Enter. This brings up your Desktop in File Explorer, and the behavior will be as you would expect while in File Explorer.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong