[NFBCS] PayCore From the HR Side

linda at coccovizzo.com linda at coccovizzo.com
Mon Sep 2 17:53:41 UTC 2024

Hello all! I recently started working with a client who is a HR coordinator.
Her company is using PayCore,. She is having some accessibility issues, for
example, some of the actionable items she has to use read as a long string
of text. If she needs to activate "delete," she has to arrow to the end of
that word in that long string of text, and then press enter. She is using
Chrome and JAWS. We did try a JAWS find, but it is almost like Jaws doesn't
see that area of the page until she navigates to it. Maximizing the screen
didn't seem to make that work as one would expect, either. Has anyone here
had experience with PayCore on the HR side? We could experiment with other
screen reader and browser options, but I am not sure what limitations she
has with being able to install things. Before doing any of this, I am hoping
someone out here has any gems of advice to offer.

Linda C.