[NFBCS] PayCore From the HR Side

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:03:34 UTC 2024

You might be able to use a script to go to the end of the text string and perform the keystrokes  reuired after that. You could also copy the text and make a JAWS dictionary pronunciation that would be quicker than that string of text if it is the same every time.  A placemarker at the end of the text might also help.
Nancy Coffman