[NFBCS] Accessibee doesn't work well with Firefox

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Sep 6 15:42:57 UTC 2024

I agree with Curtis. Tabbing by no means always is the optimal way to move around a screen. In the case of Tracy’s issue it will be investigated. I have seen some of these behaviors before and, unfortunately, the problem is not always with accessiBe nor however the site was coded for accessibility. As someone said at a meeting a few years ago, “you can’t use any access technology to fix bad software”. However, we do need to make sure whether or not accessiBe is all or part of the culprit. More to follow.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson