[NFBCS] [program-l] Blog: Future of Browser and Screen Reader Interaction

enes sarıbaş enes.saribas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 20:07:41 UTC 2024

But the fact is virtual buffers need to go regardless. Injecting code
into processes will no longer be possible, and as the aarticle states
presents security vulnerabilities to the browser, therefor they are
phasing this out I recall Chrome only giving exceptions for screen
readers at this point.  Also they have significant performance issues
with very large pages where the pages make screen readers go sluggish
for many minutes or crash when attempting to construct the virtual buffer.