[NFBCS] School teacher needing help connecting Brailliant with NVDA

Jeanette Shown jlshown at goshen.edu
Sun Sep 15 22:40:44 UTC 2024

You might be interested in this conversation from NVDA:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/using_humanware_brailliant_bi/41510294

Best,
Jeanette Shown

--
Associate Professor of Computing Science
She/Her/Hers
Email: jlshown at goshen.edu
Toll free: 1.800.348.7422
Phone: 574.535.7311

*Coding is today's language of creativity. Everyone deserves a chance to
become creators instead of consumers of computer science-*