[NFBCS] Tips for Activating Ribbon Items

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 05:23:27 UTC 2024

Hello,

Sorry, last email.

Can someone please give me tips on figuring out which keystrokes activate
various elements on the Office ribbon? I feel like different things require
the Space Bar, the Enter key, or Alt Down Arrow. For example, if I want to
turn off all markup when tracking changes, depending on the computer I'm
using, I have to try a range of keys lest I risk being kicked out of the
menu and put back in my document without activating the menu element I
wanted. I figure there has to be a way of using the specific keystroke
depending on what the control is, but so far, this has eluded me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Joe

--

Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission