[NFBCS] Printer Recommendations

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 21:55:59 UTC 2024

I thought you said cost was an issue?

When your ink keeps drying out every 8 months and you only printed out  30 sheets. It sucks and you have to buy ink  again.

Also you never know when color ink runs out being blind.

Sorry I misunderstood your query wanting a primter and cost was a consideration…

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gamil.com <mailto:lewislwood at gamil.com>