[NFBCS] Anyone Else Using Lenovo ThinkPads?

Alan K. Martinez alan.k.martinez.02 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:03:40 UTC 2024

I'm a big ThinkPad fan from the IBM days and now.

Lenovo does have bloatware on it.

On a fresh install or restore of the OS on a Lenovo system be it a
ThinkPad or IdeaPad I usually go in and start deleting anything that is
a service provided by Lenovo but keep anything that is specific to
hardware funchtions.

Lenovo likes to install what they feel is a customer experience
enhancement when all it is is a shopping app or a call back home to
Lenovo app for their customer support.  You'll have to decide on if you
need what they installed.