[Nfbf-l] back from our fund raiser cruise

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Dec 7 00:10:35 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,
Just a brief note to say that those of our NFBF family who returned from our
fund raiser Carnival cruise to  Grand Cayman and Cozumel had a fabulous
time!!  I'm very busy unpacking and getting ready for all my choir stuff
tomorrow at church, so will close for now.  Wish all of you could have
joined us.  One good thing, we are the lucky cruisers coming back to
Florida, and there's no shoveling the white stuff for us unlike those
unfortunate cruisers going home to Detroit or Buffalo!!

Sherrill