[Nfbf-l] Greater Orlando Chapter Elections Today!

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 7 10:15:42 UTC 2008

Dear Dwight and newly elected officers and board members,

Congratulations one and all. Let me also take this opportunity to thank
Sherri Brun for all of her hard work during her term as Greater Orlando
Chapter President.

I wish you all much success and camaraderie in the future.

Sincerely,

Kathy Davis