[Nfbf-l] ADA card feel free to copy and print

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 15:16:03 UTC 2008

Sheila,
    As the President of the National Association of Guide Dog Users and a
resident of the Tampa Bay area, I would like to address this isue with the
taxi company for whom this driver worked. Do you have any further
information about this, such as the person's name and contact information?
If so, I would like to contact her and resolve this issue.

Fraternally,
Marion gwizdala