[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] New Braille Video

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 16:34:36 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I sent this email out to the leaders group, but very much want to share it
with all of you on the list.  As Florida's coordinator of NFB's Braille
Readers are Leaders campaign, I just received the following email with links
to two NFB-produced videos.  One is a PSA, the other a very poignant
educational video.  I know you'll enjoy listening to them, and I think
you'll agree they're well done and useful tools for our chapters.  Even if
you don't read Braille, I'm sure you understand how crucial it is that we in
the NFB work hard to preserve  and increase the teaching of Braille to blind
children.

Have a great weekend!

Sherrill (just call me Braille) O'Brien