[Nfbf-l] Looking for information about the Orlando area

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 23:10:00 UTC 2008

Hi Albert. The public transport is not that good. We don't have buses
covering all the places. But I should not say much, I hardly use public
transport.
Orlando chapter is going to have a Christmas party around that time. I will
have to fish out the details. Dwight, the current president of Orlando
chapter, and Sheri, former president, are on this list. They might respond
soon. Hope to see you sometime in Orlando.