[Nfbf-l] Looking for information about the Orlando area

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 23:37:20 UTC 2008

Hey, Al!
    It's your room mate from the 2007 Convention! It's too bad you aren't
coming to Tampa! Merry and I could show you a great time in Ybor City! I
hope Sherri and/or Dwight get back with you. I think the transportation in
Orlando is pretty good, but that's all a matter of perspective and what one
is used to! Any chance you might be coming to the Tampa area on your trip?
If so, please let us know!

Fraternally,
Marion