[Nfbf-l] Christmas Party

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 14 00:46:43 UTC 2008

This is wonderful news, Mark. Sounds like your chapter is really coming
together and the holiday party obviously was a big success. Thanks so much
for keeping us informed.

I'll be returning to Ormond Beach this coming Friday and it will be so good
to see my home once again and to sleep in my own bed. I'm learning so much
here at the Louisiana Center for the Blind. It's a tough program but I'm so
glad I made the huge decision to move to Ruston to finally have the
opportunity to engage in my own rehabilitation,

God bless,

Kathy