[Nfbf-l] Looking for information about the Orlando area

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 21:05:32 UTC 2008

Hello Albert,
Good to hear you are coming down. This is for you or anyone else in the
Orlando area on Sunday Dec.21.
The Greater Orlando Chapter Christmas Party is at MiMi's  Restaurant  at 4175
Milenia Blvd. from 4 to 7 PM.   RSVP is  required by Dec. 16 for all who are
planning to attend Call Patty at  407-877-1970 or Sheila at 407-999-8929. The
menu has many price ranges to suit  all pocket books,and a $10 gift
certificate  per person will be needed for  the Christmas story swap and exchange.(
Publix, Walmart, Target  etc.)

Dwight

Dwight Sayer
Chapter President.

In a message dated 12/13/2008 5:14:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,