[Nfbf-l] Fw: [leadership] Blindness and Perspective, The Protests Harm Our Image

sheila sayoung125 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 22:44:22 UTC 2008

Marion,
I went to the movie to form my own opinion regarding the production, did
you? I feel it was a low class, poorly done film and did not threaten me as
a blind individual in any way. In fact, I genuinely could not understand
what all of the protest was about. I think some of us spend way too much
energy protesting things that really don't matter in the scheme of life. I
certainly believe we could use our efforts in more important matters than to
stand outside of a theater protesting a film that most of us probably didn't
even view.
Sincerely,
Sheila