[Nfbf-l] Fw: [leadership] Blindness and Perspective, The Protests Harm Our Image

RJ Sandefur rjs59 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 20 01:03:12 UTC 2008

Shelia, Amen! You are so right! Further more, Why hasn't the governor of New
York learned any blindness skills? Doesn't he know that it  is rude to
answer the phone during a news cast? My Mother, and family felt the NFB, was
wasting their time griping at Saturday night live, when they should have
been griping at the governor of New York! Kenneth Jernigan would have not
been that stupid enough to do something like that!