[Nfbf-l] Test

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 19:58:01 UTC 2008

Well, Joe, I know you will be rooting for the Eagles to win tonight against
the Cowboys.. Oddly enough, so will Tampa. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have to
win and the Eagles have to win in order for the Bucs to have any chance to
stay alive as a wildcard pick and -- maybe -- play in the Super Bowl, here
in Tampa.

So, Go Bucs! Go Eagles!

Dan

"If you want to go quickly, go alone.