[Nfbf-l] Test

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 28 22:00:22 UTC 2008

Dan, I hate to tell you this, and I was disappointed too, since I had picked
the Bucks as part of our football pool at work, but the Raiders, or as we
call them at work, (just to aggravate the one and only Raider fan in our
department) the Faders, just upset the Bucks.  I am not sure what the score
was, since I was watching the Pats beat the Bills 13-0.  What a strange game
that was, too.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms