[Nfbf-l] Election Day tomorrow

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 18:14:53 UTC 2008

Hi, list.

Just a reminder in case anyone by chance had forgotten, ( how could you this
year?) it's Election Day tomorrow.

Many of you took advantage of early voting as I did.  Thursday I went to the
local public library to cast my ballot.  It took about 90 minutes from the
time I entered the building until I was finished voting.

Included in this time was having to re-cast my vote due to the fact I was
set up for the wrong precinct on the machine, so I had to have the first
ballot canceled  before I completed it.  The machine was reset for my
precinct and I had the correct candidates, namely the correct state house
district which was where I noticed the problem.  It all worked out in the
end.

Have a good day.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
National Federation of the Blind