[Nfbf-l] Fwd: NFB of Colorado to stream its 54th Annual State convention from Colorado Springs

minichiellog at comcast.net minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 17:19:15 UTC 2008

Hello list
Is anyone out there listening to the Colorado convention? I just tuned in this morning. I've found this very interesting listening to what another affiliate is doing and how they run their convention. There is much to learn from other affiliates. I've also viewed their agenda. What a great way to generate ideas and make changes and improvements to our own convention and affiliate! The audio quality is very good.

Gina Minichiello, Treasurer
Greater Jacksonville Chapter