[Nfbf-l] Fw: [GuideDogs] OT for babies

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Nov 9 21:32:39 UTC 2008

This is such a great idea.  JODY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Becky Frankeberger" <b.butterfly at comcast.net>
To: <GuideDogs at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 2:12 PM
Subject: [GuideDogs] OT for babies

Bell Your Baby in Style with Bumblebells:
      Bumble Bells are fantastic audible footwear for the newest human
beings. These sterling silver baby anklets have bells mounted on them so
that you can tell wherever your baby rolls, crawls, or toddles. Just before
I got pregnant, I was in Thailand visiting some cousins and noticed their
two-year-old son walking around in beautiful sterling silver anklets with
little bells on them. Everywhere he wandered we could hear where he was.
Thai mothers have put tinkling anklets on their babies for decades to ward
off evil, but they are also darned cute and very practical.
      When my daughter was born last year, I had my relatives send a pair
of the anklets. We put them on her at two months, and we have yet to remove
them. They are amazingly practical (Roll over? The bells jingle. Crawl
away? Little bells ring. Toddle around? Bells again.). They also make
wonderful gifts. After hundreds of inquiries from passers-by about how cute
they were and where they could get a pair, I decided to start selling them.
      You can find out more at <www.bumblebells.com>. Order a single anklet
for $40 or a pair for $75 by contacting Jill at <baby at bumblebells.com> or
calling (773) 885-2016.

<*> Your email settings: