[Nfbf-l] help needed with IEP goals

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 22:24:48 UTC 2008

With the situation as far as you discribed. I would percist that your
daughter learn to use a cane. As a blind mobility instructor, I know that if
children are taught to use a cane from an early age, she will have a more
normal gate, stance, and posture. Fight for O&M services.
Contact me if you want to. Hbeanie at gmail.com
Holly Idler

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward