[Nfbf-l] attention: merry & marion

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 24 10:10:26 UTC 2008

maybe your chapter can help with gathering baskets for the needy for thanksgiving since the program has been cancelled. here's the notice:

Tampa Tribune Posted on November 24, 2008

Lenora Lake Nov. 24, 2008 (McClatchy-Tribune Regional News delivered by Newstex) -- TAMPA -- For more than 300 needy families in Hillsborough County, there will be no basket of food for Thanksgiving from county employees. A long-standing tradition was lost for this year when the county's Homeless Recovery and Summer Foods program manager, who coordinated the volunteer project, was axed because of budget cuts.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!