[Nfbf-l] Fw: [BlindAttic] new victor reader streams and free 2gb sd card...

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 03:45:56 UTC 2008

I thought the only allowed directory names were: $VRAUDIBLE, $VRDTB,
$VRMUSIC, $VRPODCASTS, $VROTHERBOOKS,  $VRTEXT, $VRNOTES, and maybe one or
two  other defaults. You might be able to create another folder with the
$VRxxxxx namescheme, but you would almost certainly have to have no spaces
in the filename.

Why would you want to put Christmas music on a Stream, anyway? Isn't there
enough of that around already?

Sorry, just my inner Scrooge coming out. <smile>

Better yet, buy Marion's CD, rip it, and leave it in $VRMUSIC and listen to
it all year!

Dan

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe."
                                        -- H. G. Wells