[Nfbf-l] Fw: [BlindAttic] new victor reader streams and free 2gb sd card...

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 04:54:25 UTC 2008

Hi Dwight.
You should creat $vrmusic folder in the root of the sd card and then
transfer your music files to that. In fact if you insert your card in the
stream, it will automatically create the folders you need for Stream to
recognize them. They will be like, $vrdtb, $vrotherbooks, $vrmusic, $vrtext
etc. Your music files will be recognized by your Stream only if they are in
$vrmusic folder, $vrchristmas folder won't do.

Hope that helps
Tara